Whether press releases are vital or worthless today is a subject of debate. Major publicity in popular media outlets do not instigate from press releases. They are the result of customized pitch specially created for that media platform. However, the journalists, who cover your story and adult traffic who visit your site, expect to read press releases because they do not desire to hunt for news about your business.
You have created a press release for an event you are hosting or a new online product and desire to attain widest exposure. You will have to decide, which one to opt for free or invest in paid services.
It can cost several thousand dollars to buy adult web traffic, even if you personally write the release. On the other hand, free services are extremely tempting. Below you will recognize the pros and cons of both services, which will allow you to make an informed decision of whether to use free or paid release services.
Pros of free service
- You are small business with a limited budget and cannot afford paid service.
- You desire to sponsor your press release insistently on social media platforms. A release created with an enticing headline, entertaining and helpful content as well as a powerful CTA can lure targeted adult traffic through sharing.
- Your press release is just about small news that needs to be documented and it does not matter, if bloggers and media outlets do not pick it up.
Cons of free service
- There are several free services, which do not distribute your press release. In fact, they park the release on their site and tempt writers to fund for upgrades.
- There may be numerous links included in your press release, which discourages the readers to move away from the page.
- It may even include an ad from your competitors.
- Many free services will not offer statistics that display how many visitors viewed the release.
- Several of free services don’t provide customer support to resolve any issues
Pros of paid service
- Initially, these services may look expensive, but the advantages are valuable.
- Your press release is distributed to different online news channel, databases, search engines and portals.
- Your press release can be sent to specific state, city or region. This can restrain your costs.
- You can also get professional writing services
- Reliable help desk to get you out if you get stuck
- You get visitor statistics in detail, which helps small business owners to understand their targeted audience’s hangouts.
- Some paid services provide multimedia formats allowing you to blend logos, photos, text, audio and relevant documents into an active HTML platform.
Cons of paid service
The only drawback of buying adult targeted traffic is that it is expensive, but the returns on investments are almost guaranteed.
If your business website is unable to drive in the kind of targeted traffic that you desire, please visit www.webtrafficgeeks.org.